Diving - Snorkeling
Discover Crete’s under water life! Experienced instuctors will assist you to acquire diving skills for a fun day of scuba diving or to become a certified diver during one of the 2-4 day courses. You can also choose to join the snorkeling tour to a nice well-selected site in the Chania area.
The PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centre (IDC) within the Chania area offers recreational diving and courses for novice and experienced divers with the highest possible standards of diver education and safety.
All reservations include transfer from your closest by pick up point to the dive center v.v. and equipment.
- After theory and demonstration a fast RHIB boat will take you to 2 snorkeling sites. This boat snorkeling tour is for all ages.
For non-certified divers:
- Bubble maker (ages 8-10): children’s program, first contact with diving
- Discover Scuba Diving (min. age 10): a first contact with diving including theory, signs and basic skills followed by a 25-30min dive to max depth 12m.
- PADI Scuba Diver Certification Course (2 days / diver certification): An ideal course for the occasional holiday diver allowing to dive internationally with a guide up to 12m depth. This can be upgraded to the full Open Water Diver at any PADI dive center worldwide.
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course (4 days / diver certification): This is a great opportunity to obtain an internationally recognized PADI certification while on holiday on Crete.
- Many more courses to expand your skills and diving confidence!
For certified divers:
- After briefing and equipment check, the fast RHIB boat takes you to 2 carefully selected dive sites, interested to every level of diver.